Multicoin 整理的三類 Stablecoins ：
An Overview Of Stablecoins - Multicoin Capital
Stablecoins have been one of my major areas of interest since I got involved in crypto. I first learned of Bitcoin when…
- Centralized IOU Issuance: Tether, Digix
- Collateral Backed: BitShares, MakerDAO, Havven
- Seigniorage Shares: Basecoin
不過前陣子也聽了 Multicoin Capital 的 Tushar Jain 接受訪問時，最後聊到他自己和其他同事對 Stablecoins 看法不同，他認為沒有 Stablecoins 存在的需要。
Unchained: Big Ideas From The Worlds Of Blockchain And Cryptocurrency: Multicoin on the 1 Thing…
Kyle Samani and Tushar Jain, cofounders of Multicoin Capital, dive deeply into their sometimes controversial and…
1. Central bank will issue fiat on the blockchain, and that will eat the stablecoins from the bottom up.
2. From top down, various big cryptocurrencies like bitcoin or ether become larger and less volatile
3. If you peg your stablecoin to a centralized USD, you don’t have your own monetary policy, you use FED’s monetary policy. Even if you use CPI or SDR, that’s still something centralized.